1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DATE/TIME:    Thur Jan 27th  12:30-6:45pm
WEATHER:      Clear, Wind W 5mph  Temp mid 50s to mid 60s
WATER: Clear 3-4ft visibility, 52-54deg

Fished Inks for the 4th time during the draw down today.  It was the best day yet so far.  TR plastics fished on rock piles and drop offs were the ticket.  Finished with 8 keepers, the best 5 with a total length of 93 inches.  The biggest fish, a chunky 21 incher, hit just after sunset as I was working my way back to the launch.  Had three more that got off, including a really huge one that wrapped around a rock, might have been a catfish.  I'm really starting to like this lake!

The 5th fish, a 17 incher, flopped back into the water before I could get it's picture.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Really nice sack there, way to go and thanks for the report!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
A buddy told me he was at the park the other day, they have put some brush under the fishing peir & in front of it on each side 8'x8' gravel beds foor spauning? I saw some good stumps up by the 29 bridges, NE corner new bridge the 1st dock they had a bobcat in there digging it out making it deeper & making a hump right at the water. ;) ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.