Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Take this as constructive criticism and not me busting your balls. If you plan to keep doing videos, cut the fat. I quit watching after 2 minutes because I got tired of seeing you walk to the river. Add some content to the video. Tell a story and keep the video about 5 minutes unless you had some kind of epic adventure. I have hours of fish catching footage that I scrape all the time because I can't make an interesting story out of it. Now if you only make videos for "memories" then by all means do what you want but dont expect a lot of great feedback from everyone.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Take this as constructive criticism and not me busting your balls. If you plan to keep doing videos, cut the fat. I quit watching after 2 minutes because I got tired of seeing you walk to the river. Add some content to the video. Tell a story and keep the video about 5 minutes unless you had some kind of epic adventure. I have hours of fish catching footage that I scrape all the time because I can't make an interesting story out of it. Now if you only make videos for "memories" then by all means do what you want but dont expect a lot of great feedback from everyone.
I agree with mjv80. Although videos like this may seem great to those who were there, they may not hold the attention of others very long me included. I admit I skipped a bunch of it. Sorry.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
I quit watching after 2 minutes because I got tired of seeing you walk to the river.
I skipped bout 3 mins at a time and saw

-guy walking to river

-bucket

-dudes at river catchign dink

-always same angle, no production values really

turned it off

there couldve been a monster in there or something actually worth seeing but im not wasting 14 minutes looking for it

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys

I wanted to say thanks to everyone with the good constructive crit! it really helps me a lot! That was the first video that I had made for fishing so it really does help to see what you guys think and would rather see.
Also once again, some of you guys need to chill out and stop getting pissed off at me because I'm actually catching fish and got to make a video out of it, instead of bitching at me for it and talking ****.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.