Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a pretty epic weekend of pounding the banks. I caught not only my first but my second sock also.

I caught the first one at my usual spot(that will go nameless until I am holding the beast that house a mouth full of my tackle in it). Never had much trouble with trash there before. Went by Mueller late tonight just to check it out since I had never been before. Tossed a spinner around while I walked the majority of the bank. Pretty sweet night. In an hour I manged to catch to dinks, my second sock of the weekend, a diaper, a condom, and an actual hand glove. Quite a few catches for only an hour of work. I did get a little confused on what to do with my prizes since it is supposedly a catch and release lake.

I will definitely be bringing a trash bag with me next time I go. Walking around looking for a trash can with a diaper hanging off the end of my fishing pole just doesn't do it for me.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Central Texas Guide To Fishing Trashless :
Never allow these guys in your boat.....order is non relevant:
1) me, shockingly handsome and never at fault
2) New Big Daddy Dustin
3) The real deal, snake bite Trey
4) Tommy T, the T IS for terminator....do not make that mistake.....ever!
5) Lance 12'...really?
6) Craig the Corsican Casonova
7) John, the ease over here in the shade so I can rip an 8.6
8) Never had the honor but....Waylon the only guy I know that owns up to Jacksonville
9) Screw you Kyle...you f'n J..
10) Dez the destroyer...the only hippie I know that tals **** and can back it up

Miss you guys!

Edited as to not add un-necessary follow up posts :)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Unfortunately, trash is part of fishing Mueller. I do my part by picking up around me. There's trash in every body of water in the area, but due to their larger size and depth, it's spread out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts