Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just bought a brand new Skeeter ZX200 yesterday and pick it up this coming Friday the 13th. Good thing I'm not superstitious but I might wear a hockey mask to the dealer just for fun. :cool:

Anyhoo, the only thing my boat is missing is someone in the back seat. I'm looking for someone to go fishing with me and ideally someone willing to commit to fishing the TTZ trail for next year and various other tournaments throughout the year. I'm no pro by any stretch of the imagination but I have a burning desire to learn as much about bass fishing as my brain can absorb.

Things I'm looking for in a partner:

- Someone who doesn't drink while fishing (I already have a buddy that fulfills that role and while there is a certain level of comedic relief it's mostly just damn annoying).

- Someone that doesn't have other commitments almost every weekend like baseball or football etc. (my usual partner is in this situation and for him to find an open weekend is a rarity).

- Someone with a good sense of humor and isn't easily offended by my twisted sense of humor.

- Someone that doesn't like to talk politics all the time or even a little.

- Someone willing to chip in for fuel, ice, and snacks.

That's about it. You don't need to be an expert on bass as I'm learning too but if you are an expert then please show me the ropes :D If you are someone with a disability you are totally welcome on my boat (even if the tournament thing isn't your cup of tea I would be more than happy to take you fishing just about any time). I'm a right leg amputee myself but it doesn't slow me down any.

Regards, Craig

BTW - I live in Round Rock.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Congrats on the new rig! I'd volunteer to be a back seat guy for the next tournament season but got a new job recently and not sure what my schedule will be by then. Most if what I do know is I will be working every Sunday starting the week after the 20th. But I am willing to contribute for working man's on Travis or Georgetown for sure. Post pics when you get it! Did you get it from South Austin Marine?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Like the colors on that rig. The color scheme/graphics on the ZX200 are SKeeters best in my opinion. Wish they would put the Skeeter stripe that is on the ZX200 on the ZX225/250 and FX series. Congrats on the new rig.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Congrats and Very nice, I am in Pflugerville, let me know if you want too hit the water.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
If you're interested inf fishing bass champs there is a guy on here that will backseat with you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congrats on the new rig. You're gonna LOVE that SHO. I got a new Skeeter back in February with the same engine and I absolutely love it. Runs incredibly smooth, incredible torque and amazing on the fuel...as long as your not standing on it all day.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everybody for the awesome responses! I'll definitely hit everyone of you up for a day of fishing once I get the new rig sorted out. I look forward to meeting you guys!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
You should fish dome Georgetown ttz tournaments. That new skeeter will pay for itself if you can get a few "Real Money " wins

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pm sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts