Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Power was off at the house all morning and could not get any work done and I was already freezing my butt off so I said screw it and headed
to LA. Nice strong wind and sub freezing temps will make em start biting i guess! Not to mention I knew they would be generating.

23" 7-8 LBS
[/img]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2331917&id=1204567677[/img]
24" 7-8 LBS

4-5LBS

4lber
All in all had 11 caught and missed many others. All were 3 + lbs and over powerful fish. These weights are just guesses and the pics are pathetic but today was the largest 5 fish bags I have ever caught. 25-30lbs! And get this, ALL FROM THE BANK! Still battled frozen eye guides and made snow cones on the front of my curado! Half were on a bomber A white or Deep little N sexy shad! Fished from 2pm to dark. Upcoming days of gereration will be good! Dang sure the best bag of fish I've pulled out there THE BANK! Good luck Yall! ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
That sure beats working, but I think I would have to pass in those temperatures. Reminds me when I was a teenager and I would try to get my dad to go fishing with me in marginal weather. He always told me "I know the value of a fish"!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yesterday they seemed to be generating intermittently something like 30mins-1hr on and the same off. Caught fish in both cycles. The only problem is it is a pain to keep your CB clean of floating grass. Seemed to work best when I would cast upstream parallel to the bank. Crank real fast to dive the bait stop and slow drag and wham!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.