Bass Fishing Forum banner

I need help with lures.

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  17255 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi!

I'm new here and I'm also new to crankbaits, spoons, spinners and minnows. I've used them before, but with no luck. If you have any tips that help you when using lures, please reply.

I have only caught 2 or so bass in my life, but I want to catch more. I usually catch panfish though and it's very fun. Here are some examples of lures I have:

Fishing bait Bait Fishing lure Spoon lure Surface lure
Organism Insect Soil Pest
Plant Bait Aquatic plant Fishing bait Fishing lure
Plant Bait Aquatic plant Fishing bait Fishing lure
Fishing bait Bait Green Spoon lure Fishing lure

BG

See less See more
#2 ·
Can you narrow it down a little bit? Some days they like a challenge by ripping it past them other days nice and slow. If you use the search function on this site you can narrow it down to specifics. Andy and ranger77 have put up very specific items. If that doesn't help I like to use UTube to watch someone perform with the lure.

Just my .02

#5 ·
Honestly there is not an easy way to answer your question. It's kind of like asking what tool do i need to fix my car. Too many variables to give a short or long answer. As cdle said a lot of reading on this forum and elsewhere and a lil youtube will be a good start but trying different things on the water will be your best bet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.