Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New while you wait service @ Tracker. We will power bleed your steering system for $29.99 includes 1 qt. of Teleflex fluid. Got a new presure bleeder and we want to use it. How do you know when you need it? Some signs are a spongy feeling when turning the wheel, always having to turn the wheel to the left to run a stright line and lots of wheel play.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are closed on Mon. till spring but if you get here Tuesday am we will have you on the water in no time. The 360 ramp on lake austin is only 20/25 min. away.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Gary thank you so much for bleeding my system, and thank you again for doing it at no charge since my steering still wasnt to your satisfaction after the bleeding. I gladly would have paid for the service as it is hell of allot better than it was before I went in.

After I left your shop, I contacted Boat Steering Builders and he is going to be able to replace the bushings for me. Luckily 1 of 2 certified Teleflex repair shops in the US is only 30 minutes from me so I'm taking my boat over there this evening and he is going to be able to replace them while it is still on the boat.

I've got another need on a much larger scale that is way beyond my skills that I will be contacting you about...as soon as I can find a good time to be without my boat for an extended amount of time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts