Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
A good one is just hitting Briarcliff right now. As of this morning, the lake is at 658.73. What's good for the Llano river is good for Travis. What's happening up in Buchanan?

EDIT: I just counted 6 turds and 2 drowned frogs floating down Briarcliff Dr. Should have put the cover on the boat when I had the chance. Hmmm... wonder if I took the plug out?

·
Administrator
3,640 Posts
Llano is cresting at the second highest level in recorded history at 31 feet, with them releasing at 275,260 cfs in Kingsland right now and the Pedernales over 20k. This should fill Travis all the way up, maybe even over full pool a little.

·
Registered
762 Posts
It's going to be interesting to see if they can move all of this water safely through Travis and Austin without causing a lot of damage. There is still a ton of water coming out of LBJ. Looks like it was a good thing Travis was kind of low to slow that massive amount of water down.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The parking lot of the Briarcliff Marina boat ramp is now 7ft. underwater. The dock repair boats... I counted three... were launching where normally the regular boat trailers are parked up the hill.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts