Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Contract Pending*

Hey guys,

Looking at moving out to some multi-acre lots in Austin area.  I've put my house up for sale by owner.  I'm going to miss not being 3 min to the free Quinlan ramp on Lake Austin.  Steiner Ranch is an awesome area for those looking for safe, quiet neighborhoods in the hill country.  Feel free to take a look at my house website and call me with any questions.  I'll gladly extend an ABF discount to any members, friends, family who are interested in buying.  And yes, the 3.5 car garage is plenty big for storing a bass boat!  ;D  My 19' Ranger fits in one spot.  Longer boats will need to angle in but still plenty of room for another car/SUV/truck.

http://2521Lipizzan.googlepages.com

Thanks for looking!

-Rich

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Re: House for Sale - Minutes from Quinlan Ramp!

Good Luck Rich!

It is a very nice house, in a nice area!

At the new place you can get that 3 story waterslide next time. ;D

Not like anyone died out there this summer on that smaller one.

EA

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks, EA. I agree, we need to go beyond 20 ft tall for the water slide next summer!

Good times!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Rich,

Sent you a PM. Give me a call. I can help.

·
Registered
469 Posts

LOL. I live in the exact same model house in Avery Ranch (Builder = Morrison, model = Lexington), except you have an extra .5 garage. Love this floor plan, so if anyone is in the market you should check out this house for sure. You have the extra playroom area upstairs or did you go with the media room? We have the extra room for the kids. Great house, especially if it is in Steiner Ranch.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Hey Rich,

You interested? Give me a call or a PM.

Thanks

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

1EyeJack, thanks for the kind words.  You're right, Morrison is one of the best builders IMO and the Lexington floor plan awesome!  We went with the flex room also instead of the media room.  Being in Steiner and having the 1/3 acre wooded lot makes it nice too.  We just went under contract on our new place (single story on 2 acres).   Anyone who's interested in a great price on our barely 2 yr old new build, give me a shout. I'll hook you up with an offer you can't refuse!

SkeeterDon, sorry I haven't gotten back with you.  Too busy with work and all of the house stuff.  I appreciate your PM and may get back with you in a few months.

-Rich

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Rich,

No problem, If you get a buyer and you need help with the contract or what to do, give me a call. I will stear you in the right direction.

Always glad to help a fellow ABF'er out.

SkeeterDon

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Thanks, Don!

PS. I am willing to pay a commission to the buyer's agent. Bring me an offer so we can make a deal!! ;)

-Rich

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for all your help spreading the word about my house for sale. We received a contract on the house yesterday. Plan to close by Feb 15th. This is great news for getting back on the water ASAP!

-Rich

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Thats great Rich. Let me know if I can help you with anything. I wish I woud have known you were having an open house. I would have stopped by.

If you just got a contract, man that is a quick close. The buyers must be in a very good position to close that quick.

See you on the water.

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice house, John! It looks really new, which should help you a lot in selling. Hang in there. The buyers are still out there, just more options for them now. I had around 12 couples view my house before we found "the one". I definitely consider ourselves fortunate to have found a buyer so quickly. I'll definitely pass the word around for those looking to buy...

SkeeterDon, sorry we missed you at the open house. I kept the home for sale website updated regularly. The buyer is in a great position to buy the house. Lots of cash in hand...coming from CA ;) Every lender in town would be in line to cover the remaining balance on the loan. Title companies are slow on business and mortgage companies as well. Thus, not hard to pick whatever date/time you want to close. Thanks for your offer of support. I'll certainly pass your name along to others.

-Richard

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Russ,

That is a nice house, I will keep an eye out for you.

Appreciate any referrals Rich, I do pay a fee for referrals, so if anyone knows of someone looking for a house, buying or selling, I can help them. Be sure they tell me that they found me on the ABF

Donnie

·
Registered
282 Posts
WOW, that house is pretty baller. i cant wait till i finnish school so i can get a baller pad like that.

i just hope i'm not to old to enjoy it by that time.

i would definetly have to have a stripper pole installed some where in there for my lady friends ;D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts