Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took momma's vehicle in for its state inspection. Figured I would let them do the oil change as well while they had it and save me the hassle. Oh yeah, there is a retention pond across the street. Handed over keys and proof of insurance, grabbed my rods and walked across the street. Mid afternoon and the sun had warmed things up enough to be wearing shorts (in support of my friend Bill of course - no more camo jackets and snow for me). I knew I had limited time so I started working the north shoreline which was getting all of the sun. I was fishing a 4.5 morning dawn roboworm on a drop shot. Not a lot of action but I did manage 2 cutie pies so it was time well spent. Phone buzzing told me the Jeep was ready so I spooled up and called it a day. Banks are really clear here so I am thinking about coming back this weekend and trying that dang fly rod again. What in the world is happening to me. Keep your lines tight, be safe and have a blessed day.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really have Bill. I was thinking about this last night, wondering why I stopped using a fly rod especially on rivers and ponds. Oh yeah, there was that beautiful bass that should have been named that rolled and jumped across that pond and did anything she wanted before getting tired of the game and breaking the line. Now I remember why this is such a bad idea. Hopefully that will happen soon and get this craziness out of me before I spend to much on gear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts