Bass Fishing Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
My company is in need of entry to mid level Telecommunications Cabling Tech's here in Austin. This week we had 6 Temp's start and they didn't last a day. They need their own transportation to and from the job sites. Please PM if you know of anyone.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm looking for 2 fulltime dishwashers. corporate business dining in North Austin.
mon-fri, off by 5 or earlier. no nights, no weekends, paid holidays

PM me if interested or might know someone who is.

this is a sweet gig... for restaurant work

·
Registered
827 Posts
I just started with Brink's Security, and we need more people! Clean back ground check, and a decent driving record can get you a good job. Hiring for most positions right now!

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I looking to hire a framing superintendent for single family homes
we have work all over the Austin/Georgetown/Buda area
starting pay is 50K and goes up from there depending on experience

·
Registered
81 Posts
Job opening at Motion Industries in Pflugerville. We have an immediate need for a full time position. The job description is a little odd, but the people are great. We are looking for someone who can do some basic warehouse work, receive and ship packages, drive a forklift and make a few deliveries a week. The position also involves some accounts receivable/clerical work. No need for an in depth accounting background, just need some basic computer, organization and phone skills. Really someone who wants to work and has any common sense would be great. The hours are 8-5 Monday through Friday, but we do have some flexibility on the start time. The job pays $14 per hour and would be temporary for the first three months. If everything works out we would convert to a full time regular employee with benefits. There is also room for advancement, we have customer service and outside sales positions if you have the aspiration. We are a small office and so everyone ends up doing a little of everything here. One side benefit, I fish often and most times alone so you may get more than few fishing trips out of the deal. Please call me, David Castillo 512-415-9346 if you are interested or have questions. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
My company is looking for someone to replace network cabling in our office. It's not a full time gig but if someone with experience in doing that sort of thing is looking for a side job let me know.
Semi-north Austin 183/290/Cameron Road.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Door Rejuvenations is looking for a finishing/refinishing technician. Average about 25 hours a week, and could be up to 40 by putting out door to door fliers. Pay is progressive by the job weekly, we work M-F. Applicant must speak English, have reliable transportation, and a valid SS card. Please contact James Roberts at 512-789-1553
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hey guys, I'm looking for somebody to build an outdoor kitchen for me. It will go on top of a wood deck. Nothing extravagant but will need sink, beverage tub, spots for 2 green eggs, lights, metal doors for storage area. Let me know if you can do this type of work and are available to come out to leander and quote it for me.

Brian - Text is fine at 791-5526

·
Registered
76 Posts
If anyone is or knows of anywhere looking for a Senior level civil CAD designer, I'm now on the market. I lost my job this morning and just thought I would post here in case anyone is in the civil field. You can check out my LinkedIn page here if you like http://linkedin.com/in/balddave. Thanks in advance for any leads, I was ill prepared for this.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
If anyone is or knows of anywhere looking for a Senior level civil CAD designer, I'm now on the market. I lost my job this morning and just thought I would post here in case anyone is in the civil field. You can check out my LinkedIn page here if you like http://linkedin.com/in/balddave. Thanks in advance for any leads, I was ill prepared for this.
sorry to hear. If you work for survey companies, my favorite is Dale Olson survey in Bastrop. Hit them up. Ask for Mike. Nice folks and they are swamped with business.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Service Department Coordinator Level I

Solar PV company has open position for a Service Department Coordinator Level I. Responsible for assisting Service Dept. Manager in processing of service required on commercial and residential solar pv systems.

121 - 139 of 139 Posts