Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Hey Fishless, how was Fork?

Fishless-N-Austin said:
Eric is too big for us now. He goes VIP to parties with famous people.
I have hung out with "famous" people and still fish the jackpots so I am sure EA will be there this weekend 8) ::) :p  My ex and two of her friends were in the Lil' Troy video "Wanna Be a Baller" and was one of the massage parlor girls  :-[ so got to hang out at Tonic with the posse while they were shooting.  Needless to say she was type casted and we are no longer together...good times though, lol.

By the way, EA has an ace up his sleeve so you guys better watch out this weekend ;D

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
I am gonna finish this but I must correct you Terry, its not shock colla its "shot colla". And the grand finally "got sprayed by Ike, I hit the Highway, Makin Money the Fly Way but theres got to be a Betta Way, Betta Way Yeah." :eek:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Andy, Fork was brutal. Blue bird skies, rain, temp changes, high winds of 25+ made for crappy conditions. We caught our five. They were so small they could have swam from one livewell to the other through the tubing. No kidding. And that lake is DARK at night and not fun to run back to ramp in. But I had a blast with the people I was fishing with.

And to Terry...poor lil white boy cant get the lyrics right. We understand.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Hey, Just cause I hung with Paulie and Mickey does not make me that special. You could have been there too. ;D

Anyway, did hang out with the famous or infamous Airfob last night. We had a good time hanging out and fishing. We both put a few in the boat, nothing over 10lbs though ;D

Still good time on the lake.

Yes, the HHJ is on!!

EA

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Yup, good time last night Eric. Also, I got to accomplish something I have never done in my previous years of angling...it was sort of the highlight from last night.

Casted a brush hog out, put the rod under my arm, started to relieve myself and wouldn't ya know it something tried to rip the rod out from under me! I hooked the fish with the rod under my armpit and abruptly stopped the other task at hand. I landed the bass and then went back to business, now that takes skills 8)

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
That was skill... I was impressed ;D

Also, I have never seem a 8'' Bass launched 30' into the air and into the top of a tree. Sweet hookset you have there Air ;D ;D

EA

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
EA, that is a complete lie...that fish was not 8", more like 6" :D

Man, you gotta bring the pain when fishing jigs. Im sure you will have the same experience the next time a dink slams a jig on your new GLX jig rod and 50lb braid!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Well, all I know is that I was out there this am.. and saw that fish fianlly make re-entry from space ;D He was about 7.5'' and still glowing.

EA

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.