Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

There is a good chance that this will be the last Wed Night LA T for 2008.

We are playing it by ear for now, but chances are.

Anyway, planning on eating at Ski Shores about 5pm then hitting the beach for registration. Anyone who wants to join us to eat is welcome!

EA

· Registered
928 Posts
Why stop now when daylight savings doesn't stop until late October?
Also, with the admin fees that were collected throughout the year, will the fee's that were left over be going to a couple of rounds at Ski Shores or for a real end of the year party?

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark, What you worried about bro?  ;D Have not seen you out in a long time..

Sure, there is going to be a party. We are planning a BBQ for the first SAT T.

Anyone who shows up to Ski Shores at 5pm wed night, order your drinks on the tab of Eric Austin. I will see ya, it is all good!

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
People do, we know.

But, with school starting, hunting season, sports ect. Just trying not to burn out on a good thing.

We have been going every single week since mid-march.

EA

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have heard that a couple boats will come out tomorrow. I know it will be the debut of James's new Cougar.

Anyway, see everyone at 5p at Ski Shores, or 5:30p beach side.

Probably the last Wed night HHJ LA T until Late spring 2009.

EA

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Eric, you better have some tp on the Kitty cuz I managed to bring back Montezuma's Revenge...and hopefully that's all I brought back.

Mmmm, Border Burger and 3 or 4 beers is a disaster waiting to happen, looking forward to it!

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Hi all

Life is kicking my butt. Anyhow just wanted to wish everyone luck who shows tonight. Unfortunately I wont be able to make it. AGAIN. Will be looking forward to next yr though as I really enjoy the HHJ LA tourny's as well as seeing everyone.

Andy, sorry to here you have a case of montezuma's
revenge. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Jim

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.