Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Looking forward to it guys.

As it stands now the tournament is still scheduled. With the inclement weather still 48 hours out we will make a decision based on radar around noon on Wed. Please check back for any updates, thanks.

· Registered
10,147 Posts
Hope to fish my third HHJ bass tournament!

I hope we get some rain out of this, but clears up by Wednesday afternoon.  ;D Looks possibly good for fishing, just carry a rain-jacket!  ;D

NOAA FORECAST AS OF WEDNESDAY @ 12:46PM:
This Afternoon: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 92. Heat index values as high as 98. South wind around 10 mph.

Tonight: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74. South southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

· Registered
1,412 Posts
Hi all.

Well I have to miss another one. Which sucks :mad:
I will be working. I am actively seeking a new job now. Have put together a resume and submitted to a couple of openings. So keep your fingers crossed for me. If anyone knows of a sales or marketing opportunity please let me know.

Looking forward to the results. Weather should be perfect for a big bite ;)

Jim ;D

· Registered
284 Posts
yea for someone like me who has yet to even catch a fish in the two tourneys i fished and just starting out fishing, just getting to see those gigantor sacks of fish at the weigh-ins is pretty exciting itself. Wont be too long and hopefully Ill get on 'em as well.

Congrats to the winners.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.