1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
gonna miss the next 2. Volleyball game this week and a meeting the following week. I might be sick for that meeting but we will see.... Might have to show up for weigh in and see the toads being brought in. My daughter is still on my case to take her to one.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL...

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

Swimbaits Dad is going to run weigh in for us since we are leaving for Falcon right after launch. ;D Thanks Larry for the help !

EA

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mike and Jr won with about 25 pounds. Swimbait and his partner got 2nd with about 9 pounds. There wasn't too many boats so they only paid 2 spots. There was only a few people who weighed in, maybe 5 or 6 total. I cant rememebr who got third, but they had about 7.5 pounds and we got 4th with 7.2 pounds. It was some tough fishing. I don't think there were any pics taken.

Please correct me if Im wrong, this is all from my slightly buzzed memory. 8)

Congrats Mike and Jr on another awesome sack of bass.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats to the Waldrops for another great sack. I still haven't been able to figure out a good pattern north so we were one of the few that went south, but the holes just didn't produce. Caught some small bass, but it was a tough night for us when it came to keepers.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tough night for sure. Willie and I actually ended up in 4th place with our huge 7.3something pound sack... And that was 4 fish. Congratulations to the winners. Nice job! My first tournament and look forward to coming out and fishing more. Thanks again Willie for the back seat.

D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.