Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Looking forward to seeing you out there Lee!

It is best to launch at 360 bridge and cruz down to CP beach, you will find us there.

We will launch out at 6:30p.

By the looks of the reports, some really good fish are being caught.

See everyone Wed night!

EA

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Triton Fre,

Glad you are going to come out. I think you will have a good time.

3,5,10 mins to CP. Depends how much zip your boat has. ;D

You will see me there about 5:30p or so. Registration will start at 6p.

EA

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are there any plans for a tournament on a Tuesday or Thursday night on LA or LT? I'd like to participate sometime though I probably will be just contributing money. ;) Wednesdays are always busy with Church and Boy Scout meetings making either me or my sons or both unavailable.

Also, will there ever be any late night tournaments?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Als,

To answer your question frankly, no there is not any plan to change the Wed night that is established.

However, anyone is welcome to post a T that they would like to run on any other night.

There is already one on Mon Bastrop and Thurs G-town, ours on Wed. I know everyone cannot make a Wed T, but we have to leave it there for now.

EA

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
That is the nice thing about LA. The wind blowing over the cooler water can sometimes make it feel 10 deg cooler.

If ya do get hot just dive in north of Quinlan, that will do the trick ! ;D

See y'all tomorrow !!

EA

·
Registered
158 Posts
EA said:
Als,

To answer your question frankly, no there is not any plan to change the Wed night that is established.

However, anyone is welcome to post a T that they would like to run on any other night.

There is already one on Mon Bastrop and Thurs G-town, ours on Wed. I know everyone cannot make a Wed T, but we have to leave it there for now.

EA
I understand. Thanks. We will just have to try to make an arrangement one of these times.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Dudes, my partner from last week wants to fish again!! Anyone want to loan me a boat? Call and ask TDub for a reference. He'll tell you how good I was to his boat!!

Man, I couldn't do that to you guys again..... that was horrible. :-[

And sorry to Tdub as well...... :'(

D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.