Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Lowest turnout of the year with only 12 boats, guess it was the right time to call off the Wed night season.

Congrats to the Waldrops for taking another first place finish! Eric and I were ozs behind them and took second and Big Bass with the 7 lb kicker...that's two weeks in a row EA, congrats!

James took his new Kitty for a ride and came in with a solid limit just ozs out of the money, he took home the Geneva gift card.

Looked like some kind of BassCat rally to start.  

( The couple in the top left ! Should have gotten a room, a lot of action there as we pulled up  :eek: If you are going to get it on at City Park, make sure it is not a Wednesday when we all pull up )

JRoberts broke in his new live wells right !

I caught this one on a DD-22 in shallow water by a under water light for Big Bass.  ( Never give up !!!!! )

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, it has been a great season. Airfob, with his mad math skills will compile all the end results of the 2008 Wednesday season.

It was really great to meet so many people. ( I just need to work on my names memory )

This will be the last T for this year on Wednesday night.

Report for tonight :

We hit our usual spot and it was dead. Moved across the lake with jig's and put one small one in the tank and lost one. Stayed mid-lake, and put one more small one in for about 3.5 lbs total as it got dark.

Started trash fishing with jigs and losing confidence quick. I decided to start chunking the dd-22. Moved to a under water light I have never seen before just south of CP. First cast around the light, boom! 7 + pounder.

Proceed to wack em there and finished out a limit.

Again a few ounces shy of a 1st place finish, but went from Zero to Hero real quick. ( Never give Up !!!! )

Congrats to the Waldrops again !! Going to put some more time on the lake in the off season to try to improve.

See everyone out there in 2009 !

EA

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Congrats to all who fished and especially to the money winners.

Andy sorry to hear the big girl wouldnt even look at your Jig. Next time dangle your worm infront of her. Dam Ithought you knew how to fish.LOL JK of course.

Jim

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I fished Tuesday AM, and caught a 24" and a 24.5", and lost another about the same size,(broken line...too tight drag), on a wacky Senko, within 30 minutes and about 150 yards.. We fished the same area,(fish were released), during the tourney Wed. night, but only boated four 15"ers, and a couple of 13"s. If I would have had those two Tuesday fish, we would have taken 1st and big bass. Oh Well...........thanks L.A.! We were in the center console. Looking forward to next season,

Lowell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.