2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the results 14 teams

JR / Mike              x      3      12.15      5.69
Eric / John            x      3     11.88       7.27
Corey / Darrel       x      5      11.62      
Jason / Louie         x      2      6.81       4.24
Rich / Matt       X           3       5.76      

Next week will most likely be the last of the 2008 HHJ LA T's. It has been a great season, and we look forward to 2009 !

EA

·
Banned
1,539 Posts
We are going to start the Sat T's back up. Alan and I will take on those responsibilities with the help of Swimbait and his Dad.

Looking at mid to late Sept to get those started. They will not be every weekend they will be every other weekend.

There will be a post about the Sat T's soon.

Take Care
H.H.J.

·
Registered
9,803 Posts
Nice TOAD Eric!

Thank you Eric and Andy and Larry (On some tournaments) for running the show...I only fished four of them, but enjoyed the company through out the event. Thanks to EA, JJAM for being apart of the back seat in those times.....

Good times are memories....

Looking forward to more fishing memories in the future with you.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks goes to all who have fished with us this season.

We started with 5-6 boats 3 yrs ago and have had 29 boats out one night. That is a pretty good showing.

With school starting for the kids, hunting season this weekend, we fully expect a dramatic decrease in boats.

I do not think that next week will be anything special, unless we want to rally at Ski Shores early for some food.

We might have a Wed night blow out BBQ on the start of the Sat T's but that is not for sure yet.

I know I am looking forward to spring of 2009 to get the Wed night T back running again. Hopefully, bigger and better than ever.

Thanks,

Eric

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thank You ABF. I enjoyed every Wed nite I was able to fish. EA, Andy & Larry you are top notch guys that run a fun, entertaining and smooth tournament. Really hope to make the last event of the season. Looking forward to next yr.

Congrats Eric on the 7. Pictures?

Thanks for the great times ::)

Jim ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.