Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It is here, we are moving to Wednesday evenings.

I will be floating around the CP docks to sign people up at about 6:10- 6:35p

Everyone is welcome. Once everyone around is signed in we will hit it together.

If in some case you want to fish and got off work late, or stuck in traffic, give me a call at 917-0201, if I do not answer ( due to motor roar ) leave a message. You can be included in the T as long as you show up to weight in and pay. ( A call is required to be included in the T )

Weight in will be at the CP ramp at 10p.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

EA

·
Administrator
1,530 Posts
Well it was quite an evening out there. At 6:30 we had take off with 7 or 8 boats. Pretty cool seeing a number of bass boats running the lake side by side, with no pleasure boaters out there. I had a couple of fish, when i decided that it was time to outrun the storm back to my ramp. I came up on Dale and Paul, so we ran together for about 2 miles. The temp dropped about 15 degrees, the wind went from 5 to 30. Jarred joined us for the final leg. We took cover at my ramp, and hung out in the Lake Hills Park club house and watched the radar. We stayed there until the T was called by EA and myself at about 9:15pm. We all stayed in touch with each other over the phone. We decided that since everyone quit at virtually the same time. Each group would use their X-Tools scale and report the weights to EA. The lightning was pretty rough. Weird thing was the one section of orange sky before the storm let loose. Got a witness, Dale saw the same thing. Had the weather held off, i think there would have been some good sacks.

EA is going to post the results.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Too bad about the weather...bet some good fish would have been caught this evening if it had held off. I showed up at 360 around 5pm to tool around with EA and wet a line for a few minutes. Within 5 minutes at the first spot we had 2 fish for over 8 lbs.

Glad to hear everyone made it back...nice to finally meet ya Bill.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.