Bass Fishing Forum banner

HHJ Lake Austin Classic 6-6-7

1K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  SprintProBass175 
#1 ·

I will be floating around the CP dock area from 6:15p until just after 6:30p.
If you are late for some reason, please call me at 917-0201.

Please note :

We are going to slightly modify the pay-out schedule.

1-5 boats - Winner takes all
6-14 boats 2 Places 60%-40%
14+ boats 3 Places 50% 30% 20%

Please also leave your spot in time, to carefully run back to CP for weight in. The warmer it gets the more people that will be out after dark.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. As always EVERYONE is welcome to join.

EA

See less See more
#4 ·
Hey Rich, San Jose as in Costa Rica? If so you gotta swing by The Blue Marlin Bar at the Hotel del Rey and have a cocktail.

I was there for a bachelor party and all I gotta say is Wawaweewa!!! Not really into the whole rental thing but man it was a great place to chat up the locals and people watch...top shelf all the way ;)

#10 ·
When I was down there on Memorial Day weekend, the condos area across from the slalom was dirty and visibility was very poor. I dont know if this was from all the waves in that shallow water or not. But I went inside the condo area and it wasnt that great either, at least not to me. There is a bunch of debris floating out there right now. I ran around 360 area Sunday morning and lots of trash/grass/limbs/logs floating around. I am hoping most of it has washed downstream by now though. I personally like this dirty water. Hope it pays off tomorrow.

#15 ·
Ok,

Anyone else want a shirt? Even if you did not pre-order. I am sure I can handle it.

Let me know, I will also have all of them at the 360 ramp.

If anyone not in the T wants to come there about 10:30p, you can pick it up then too.

EA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.