Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
2,541 Posts
My son and I will be there. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, heck he hasn't fished in a long time. But he sure can get lucky from time to time, and I'll take a little luck any time it is available if you know what I mean.  Matter of fact, a little luck on Austin for me right now would be great. I’m defiantly going to fish it different this coming week than what I did last week.

· Registered
10,147 Posts
If I can get my boat fixed, I might even show up! I broke my front pedestal seat, while riding the waves on LT, Saturday.

The current weather looks good for Wednesday night.

Wednesday: A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could be severe. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 84. South southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind between 5 and 10 mph.

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BassTracker said:
I can honestly say you NEVER EVER let a woman like that in the backseat, or the front for that matter.
I can guarantee any wakeboarder would love to have that chick in the back of their boat...human ballast is the best ballast!

Ever try moving a 250 lb fat sack around trying to shape your wake? It's way easier to toss a ham sandwich to the back and have the ballast move itself.

I think the heaviest I've had on my boat when riding is 245 lbs and I'm not ashamed to admit it...now drinking is a whole different weight requirement.

· Registered
500 Posts
swimbait said:
Gonna have to miss this one due to an after work going away party (for me and another engineer).

Have fun and be safe.

kp
Dude, your dad said something about your schedule may be changing but I didn't think it was going to be that drastic. Everything good?

On another note, how big does a fish have to be to get on the flyer? :p I guess I'll have to break down and catch me another double digit if that's what it takes. ;D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.