Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Banned
1,010 Posts
EA,

Jukebox just notified me of the HHJ this Sat. Looks like we're in! See you at CP for check-in on Sat.

Thanks again for organizing another HHJ. Hope to see 15 or more boats out again. Last HHJ had a great turnout.

-Rich

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rich,

Gald you can make it.

A little different this time. Everyone must check in, and pay at CP ramp area. Once most of the people are on the sheet. The signal to go Fish will be given.

Since the HHJ keeps getting bigger, we are going to tighten it up a bit.

EA
PS. you can launch wherever you want.

· Banned
1,010 Posts
Hey EA,

I support the new HHJ starting policy.  City Park is a good mid-lake location for everyone to meet at for check-in.  It also gives everyone a chance to meet & BS for a few minutes before starting the day.  Lastly, it doesn't penalize the T director who has to wait around for late check-ins while everyone else is sitting on their honey holes waiting for the clock to strike first cast. I always considered this my handicap for competing against you and Gary on LA ;D

I'll be launching from Quinlan.  See everyone on Sat.

-Rich

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The CP Ramp opens at (7a) But, they normally open it pretty early like around 6:20a.

I would like to plan to use that ramp too.

Everyone needs to be on time, since once everyone leaves.. we are gone. You must be on the sheet, and paid to be in the HHJ.

Take off will be about 6:45 to 6:50a.

EA

· Registered
36 Posts
Re: HHJ Lake Austin Classic  3/31/07

Alan,

any news on the team gar situation yet? Ty and I may be headed out to LA this afternoon. If i cannot get on your boat sat maybe he and i can work out some situation to fish this HHJ.

da goob

· Premium Member
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Team Rude Bassfinder huh? Pretty powerful boat.... However, I will be pulling out the BIG GUN for this HHJ.. I am talking the 6'7'' 370lbs gun. That is right Team JRoberts / EA.:eek:

We will be your Huckleberry! ;D

See ya Sat.

EA

· Banned
1,010 Posts
Jukebox, I guess you and I better start fishing on Fri if we plan to compete at the scales with these heavy hitters on Sat  ;)

Everyone, if you want to see how your LA skills compare against some of the area's finest (EA, JRoberts, Rude, BassFinder, Alan, Kent, etc), join us for the HHJ on Sat morning.  Winners will take home some serious bragging rights.  The rest of us will meet a lot of new friends and take home some great fishing tips from the best on LA  ;D  Pretty good deal for $30/team if you ask me!

-Rich

· Registered
3,573 Posts
518SVX said:
Everyone, if you want to see how your LA skills compare against some of the area's finest join us for the HHJ on Sat morning.  
Rich, did you mean some of the ABF's finest? Not hating or anything but the last thing you want are some real sticks to come out and fish our little milk money tourney ;) But...the way Austin if fishing right now a 5 yr old can stand on the banks of CP and win this thing :p ;D

Good luck this weekend guys and hope to see some hawgs at the weigh in...be careful and stay dry.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.