Re: HHJ Lake Austin Classic 2007 Season
Can't make this one, so yall tear em' up good for me!
Here is a copy of the rules found on the tournaments button for the new guys:
1) ABF tournaments are open to any person who registers with the Tournament Director, pays the fees, and agrees to abide by all tournament rules and the decision made by the Director.
2) Breaking rules, unsportsmanlike conduct and not following boating safety regulations are all grounds for disqualification. Disqualification will be determined by the Director.
3) Multiple Launch sites will be allowed. However, there will be only one weigh-in site. The weigh-in site will be determined prior to the tournament.
4) A participant can start late but cannot start early. All participants must be at weigh-in site or in view of weigh-in site by the pre-determined end time..
5) Random livewell checks may occur.
6) Entry fees are non-refundable once tournament time has started.
7) Entry is 30.00 per 2-man team. 5.00 will be contributed to the big bass pot.
8) All tournaments pay 100% as follows:
1-5 boats pays out 1 place 100%
6-10 boats pays out 2 places 60%, 40%
11 or more boats pays out 3 places 50% , 30%, 20%
9) 5 bass limit. All bass (Black, Small Mouth, Guadalupe) must measure at least 14 inches in length, except where lake regulations specify different legal limits (i.e. slot limits).
10) Dead or undersized fish will not be weighed.
11) Tie-breakers will be determined by the largest fish caught by all tied participants.
12) All fish must be caught from boat only.
13) Live Bait, Trot Lines, Cast Nets, Trolling or underwater cameras not allowed.
14) Rules may be changed or dropped (based on mutual agreement of participants) prior to but not during any tournament. If a rule has been changed, it will be posted at least one day in advance of the tournament.
15) AustinBassFishing.com, its sponsors and the tournament director are not responsible for damage, loss, injury or any other incidental issues that occur as a result of participation in the tournament.