Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We had 18 teams come out tonight.  Another boat came in and paid me at 360 so I'll chop that up and take care of the money winners next time I see y'all.

Bryan and Grant came in just shy of 20 lbs and took home first with 19.98. Word has it they also lost one in the 8 lb range, congrats guys!

Speaking of 8 lbers, we had two brought in this evening.  Dale and Jake took home Big Bass with their 8.59 lber while John and Don were right behind them with an 8.11 lb toad.  Lake Austin is still spittin' em out!

Rounding out second and third were the ABF admins with Terry and myself weighing in 16.85 lbs for second (Team High Life back in the house!) and Yung and Rich right behind us with nearly 16 lbs for third.

Tom and Andy took home the tackle pack for their fourth place finish, that's the second time they were just ozs out of the money.

Good times hanging with everyone at the ramp, see y'all next week!

Dale with the big bass of the night.  

Team Rude/518 with a decent sack of fish for 3rd place

Big Andy with 2 fish from the 4th place sack.

Team Don/John with a nice bucket mouth.

Big B Garza’s team and their fish.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Dang it! I just posted my results at the exact time you posted these under the Kinami post. Too bad I was late tonight. I just may have had it all! Maybe I'll get a pack of baits for my 9-03lber. Oh well! The wife owes me now for making me late. :eek:

Congrats to all in the money. Looks like another good turnout. Maybe next time. 8)

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
It felt like "Retro Night" with Team High Life making an appearance.  Rich and I figured we'd join in on the fun and bring back Team Rude518 for a little reunion as well.  All we needed was our old boats and throwback uniforms to make the nostalgia complete.  Good times guys!

As always it was good to meet some new friends, catch up with some old friends, and get in a little fishing on the side.   Fortunately we had a consistant bite all evening with a some cookie cutter 3+ pounders and a runt that got us in the money.

Congrats to the big bass catchers and check cashers.

Thanks to Terry and Andy for another fun tourney.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Congrats to what looks like another great tournament. From my count, inluding Conner's 9lb toad, several hawgs were pulled out last night. And counting Alan's previous couple of nights, LA is producing some big bass right now.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I will say I caught a bigger buzz than fish, but that is what these are all about.

I was spoiled going to falcon, I had a decent fish expire and the six pounder both felt like two pounders, compared to what we were catching down south.

I was also a little dissappointed that a 24 doesn't get the job done anymore.

I also need to thank Rich for giving me a fizz kit so I could atleast keep the two six's alive.

Good times as always, and will be out next week ready for complete failure.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Bryan- Give me a call, lost my phone and all my #'s.

btsmbass said:
I was spoiled going to falcon, I had a decent fish expire and the six pounder both felt like two pounders, compared to what we were catching down south.

I was also a little dissappointed that a 24 doesn't get the job done anymore.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Congrats to the winners. Thought we were off to a good start with the 8.11 early but unfortunately we didn't catch anything decent to back it up. Had a blast though and it was great meeting y'all. See ya next time...

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.