Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The winners Brian and Barry !

Third place and Big Bass Dale and his son Jake. Nice fish Jake !!

Big Bass Brent staying true to his name.

Jason and Juke

Great turnout, really hated to miss this one but had some business in Houston I had to take care of.  Sounded like there were some new faces that came out to fish, hopefully I get to meet you guys next time.

Congrats to everyone in the money...especially to Jake for taking home Big Bass, way to go partner!

See you guys next week on Travis.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good turn out and a good time. Thanks ABF. Someone took a picture of me and a couple of bass I caught, thank you, if you see this post could you send the pic to bigbassbrent "at" gmail.com. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Thanks to all who came out last night, and Thanks to Swimbait Sr. for running the scales.

Like I mentioned yesterday, the full moon bite in the day / evening somehow gives me problems. ( but looks like it is in my head ;D )

Anyway, was a still a great time out there.

See everyone on Travis next week.

EA

·
Premium Member
2,344 Posts
Moon,

It is a lot of fun, that is the main goal of ABF Tournaments.

Last night was a prime example, everyone clapping and cheering when Jake pulled out his big fish, and won BB and 3rd place.

We usually hang around under 360 bridge afterward and chat about where, what and how fish were caught.

This can be very valuable information for some of us under performers. ;D

Everyone is welcome to join.

We should be breaking through the 30 boat barrier soon !!

EA

If you had happen to win 1st and BB last night, you would be $560 richer too. That is making $160.00 a hour to fish ! ;D

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Congrats to those who brought fish back to the scales.

Man, I have no clue what happened to us. We pre-fished for an hour before the T and caught some fish. Take off to fish the tournament and we couldn’t even get a decent bite. What we did catch was so dang small we could have used them for bait. Maybe we developed a bad case of tournament phobia or something of that nature. I know we reached that frantic mode I spoke of before, because it went nothing but down hill from the time we started till the time we decided to leave which was early. This was the first time that I had never brought fish back in to be weighed and I hope it was the last.
I told my partner this was my last T on this lake out of frustration, but I’ll be back in two weeks. If for nothing else I need to prove a point to myself.

On a positive note, I did meet and chat with a few new members from the board. It was good to meet you guys. Perhaps some day we can hook up and do a little fun fishing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.