Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my best friend has the fishing itch now and is tired of fishing in my back seat.. his budeget is really no more than 4k but looking for a lake ready boat 17ft and longer.. any suggestions would be helpful. i found mine on american classifieds and had to drive 4 hrs to get it but from what i get he would like to stay around here... let me know guys i sure do appreciate it

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
6B4655555E73270 said:
There is a big repo place east of Houston. Do a google and you will find it quickly. It is Yaghts something...
They list the boats on their websight and they sell cheaper than listed on line.
Yep, that's American Yacht Sales. I bought my Carolina Skiff there in '02. (Dang - has it really been eight years????). They were asking $6,400 and accepted my offer of $5,900 after checking with the note holder.

·
Registered
6,603 Posts
lol durr.

Did you click on that link? Anyone who sees that awful excuse for a website and still gives him money deserves to be scammed.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.