Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help! Any electricians or just someone this is good with wiring stuff in the house? My dog has apparently inadvertently pulled something loose in all the wiring underneath of my driver's console on my boat. Now the power switch that operates all the accessories (livewells, bilge pumps, lights, etc) won't turn on. It's an older boat ('89 Stratos) and whoever did all of the wiring previously sure made everything a jumbled mess under there. He used a bunch of trailer wiring harnesses, so it's all just a jumbled mess down there. Problem is I've got a tournament coming up this Saturday (Jan 21)! I need my lights and livewells working before then! Is there anyone that is good with wiring that might be able to lend a hand? I don't know that I can pay you, but maybe I can buy you lunch or give you a free guide trip (started guiding part time a little while ago). I spent about 2 hours looking under there tonight to try and figure it out, but it's such a mess under there. Ultimately, I'd actually like to pull a lot of that wiring out... as long as I can turn on my lights, livewells, and bilge pumps, that's all I really need.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the referral, Dez, but it looks like I was able to get it all taken care of. Facebook can be useful afterall! I posted my plight on Facebook, and luckily, I was able to put together enough electrician friends that helped guide me through it all. After 8 hours of being cramped up under my driving console, I am the victor!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts