Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since may 17th is quickly approaching and I won't have much time once the work week starts, I am creating this stand alone post. Please respond via my site (preferred), PM, or on this post.

I would like to donate 5% of my revenue for any new web site projects contracted through the end of the month (contracted not finished, they can start later). This is open to ANYONE, not just ABFers, so tell friends.

I do custom small to mid business websites with a high end look- responsive, e-commerce, fully interactive, the whole enchilada. Since I am not an ABF sponsor I am not going to violate site policy with an ad, so just visit the link for info.

For every customer I pick up that mentions the Save Lake Austin Habitat project, I will donate on behalf of that customer, 5% of the total price of the work. This means each project will generate from $50-$300 (average) for this worthy cause. The total could add up fast.

I just relaunched my site at Digital Devilry - Web & Mobile for the 2015 year. Donations will be made at completion of each project. I am looking to pick up about 5 good projects for my next cycle. The bigger/more awesome they are, the more I donate.

If the Save Lake Austin Habitat GoFundMe is no longer taking donations (I don't know how long AustinJohn will keep it going), I will take a vote here on ABF for a worthy wildlife project in Texas that the money can go to. My preference is to help Lake Austin become a healthy, thriving fishery again.

Sorry I can't make the 17th, but I hope the extra money can go towards this and maybe future rounds of habitat building.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have no takers on this offer. I still stand behind it. How about I sweeten the deal... 5% donation to the habitat project, and 5% finders fee for the referral. That could buy a few goodies at tacklewarehouse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts