Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all! (New to the forum)

Does anyone have relatively current information on fishing conditions along the Blanco River (and other local waterways) in/near Wimberley, TX? I'll be staying at the 7A ranch for about 5 days, and I've never fished the area. I will be both fly and bait fishing, bank and wading (even have inner tubes set up for this). The 7A ranch apparently owns the bank for about a quarter mile, with a dam in the middle. Any info on local fishing/tubing would be great!!!

Also, sre the fish from the Blanco safe to eat? (Cypress Creek location fish apparently are not?)

Thank you!
Shannon

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey Shannon.....I will PM you. I go to the 7A all the time, and have for years. Neat little area, but to much info to bore folks in the thread.

Ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
That is one of my families favorite day trips. Don't know too much about the fishing but swimming and tubing are always a great time out there. Hardly ever crowded and good vibes all around.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Ed! Totally rocking on your advice. Hope to have some worthy pix! I would have been lost on where to begin without your help!

Thanks Chase! On my way!

·
Registered
156 Posts
No problem. Hope you and your dad have a good time. Let me know how it is going, and how far up you all went to fish.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts