Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Banned
1,780 Posts
We should have results posted soon.

Only 2 things I know is that Snakeman won BB with 7.81ish and Dad/Billy took first with 14 and some change.

Charlie laughing at the fact I had to "better" my driving skills last night. :p

25ish boats participated for the night.

kp

· Banned
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Snakeman always trying to cause some drama ;)

If anyone was cheated it was us for letting him take off in front of us on the way to the lower end in that new Cobra that goes about 85 I was trying to keep up to no avail. And guess who got the money hole first :D.

I believe Eric said same amount of boats as last week. I think 24 but Eric has the exact numbers and weight he is camping out at City Park so the results will probably be up a little later.

Kevin sorry you missed it we had a good time out there.

Take Care
H.H.J.

· Registered
928 Posts
Hard_Head_Jenkins said:
Snakeman always trying to cause some drama ;)

If anyone was cheated it was us for letting him take off in front of us on the way to the lower end in that new Cobra that goes about 85 I was trying to keep up to no avail.  And guess who got the money hole first :D.

I believe Eric said same amount of boats as last week.  I think 24 but Eric has the exact numbers and weight he is camping out at City Park so the results will probably be up a little later.

Kevin sorry you missed it we had a good time out there.

Take Care
H.H.J.
85? Was he pulling the boat behind his truck?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.