Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ABF's fearless leader, and my personal angling idol, is rumored to be fishing LSS Travis this Saturday, February 5th.

Post your weight guess for TDub to this thread by 11:59 pm Friday Feb 4th and you're entered to win a case of your favorite domestic beer (Keystone, Coors, Miller or Bud).

Weight needs to be in pounds only, for example 0.00 lbs. Closest to final weight wins.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
12.22 ;) I thought we were guessing the winning weight. Silly me. I think I will go with 6.78 for T dub due to no pre fishing ;D

·
Registered
11,981 Posts
What is he 5'4?  I will say like 185, or 186 pounds...maybe after a 12 pack he guts up to 188.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
WTF is this? Considering I haven't prefished, and suck, you guys are pretty confident in those weights!

Very funny Andy...

·
Registered
686 Posts
Re: Guess TDub's Weight for LSS Travis ContestI

I know I cant win but I think the fishing will be better than y'all think.  I say he stumbles on a 4 and weighs in 9.58 lbs and finishes between 15-20th (sorry dub)

And that guess on the weight even gutted up is a tad on the light side

·
Registered
10,702 Posts
How about a six pack of tasty beer, like New Belgium 2-below, instead of a case of lighter beer?

I'll go with 8.85lb.  Good luck man!

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
TDUB, I got faith in you man, 13lbs ;) ;) We'll split the beer! ;) ;) ;) ;)

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
The rumor is he has a hired gun as a partner, you may want to reconsider those weights! ;)

Shawn and I will see ya out there TDub, I am tired of all this damn cold weather and hoping to see the sun on Saturday!

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
You ain't lying Dan, I am sick of this cloudy and cold stuff. I could never live up north. I was telling my customers in Canada about it this morning, they thought it was cute.

My partner is a pioneer of the Texas float n' fly. And with this weather I am thinking that will be the ticket. Nothing screams quality sack like an early Feb float n' fly bite.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts