Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

(very annoying having to post pics from phone, then type on laptop. and hitting save, and nothing gets saved.) weatherman pretty much had/has it all wrong. supposed to be windy and rainy...above pic at 7am. glass. below, we see a pile. what kind of human poops near the water when there's a bathroom 60yds away? idiots!

at 745 it started to get a little too wet, so i headed for the truck, just beating the deluge!

which didnt last long, so i hit pf, where it was glass, and caught some grass.

made a new friend.

went home, showered up, and watched the rest of the longhorn game. meanwhile, the sun actually came out, and i was wishing i had played golf or something, cuz this fishing thing aint happening right now...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Wanted to try for a repeat of my day yesterday but by the time I got to the river around noon it was raining and temp dropping. I debated climbing down to the river for about 15 minutes then decided Jeremy is the better man and headed home.

·
Registered
439 Posts
True wisdom Jeremy although that came a few hours later. The temp was dropping and slow rain that I am sure you would have fished through but these old bones opted for a nice warm dry drive home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts