Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pretty sunrise!

Cloud Water Sky Atmosphere Afterglow

1st cast at 605am. left of rockpile. by 635 i had 20 strikes, 11 hookups, 4 landed. one was an ugly gar, who almost lost an eye.
there were gar everywhere. i think that's what kept hitting the lure and either missing, or spitting the bit. still, the activity was a blast!

then, right at my feet, i watched this little guy attack the lure! unbelievable!

Water Liquid Fluid Lake Beach

there was no way i could take it off, so i left it on for a coupla rides. eventually i landed a bass with it, and the little guy escaped back into the water. very cool experience.

then it completely shut down. zero at sandy point. nada at gravel point, where lee, my asian buddy, had a worm under a bobber. gave him a yo zuri topwater and showed him how the master does it, lol.

wind really started ripping. same thing at cedar picnic. lotta wind.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are dang hard to catch. they are very selective. seen 100 of em get near my bait and back away. but occasionally you get an attacker, and it's a great fight. kinda wild getting em onshore. i wouldnt know how to target em. ya just get one now and then. i think ive only landed a handful...ever...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts