Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
39* at 7 when i exited the f150. still warm from the LARGE coffee, but wearing the usual attire: shorts and a windbreaker. first cast from the ramp, and BOOM! a big homerun swing...and a miss...
that was it.
not much topwater activity at all. most of the time was spent around the corner from the swim beach. when i turned the corner the breeze from the north became apparent; freezing assorted body parts. lake level was maybe 2ft higher due to rain filling all waters above. had a hard time even finding my secret wade spot. i did some very shallow wading on the way back. there just wasnt much going on. still, i had one swing, and that's better than a zero!

when i packed the backpack that i carried on my back, i had run out of room in the lure box, so i packed the top lure in a display box, whereupon the lure mysteriously escaped the box at some point, causing the trebles to puncture the bottom of the section. there was no way to dislodge the lure on site, so i later was forced to cut the hooks to slide them through. i don't know why i bring a dozen lures, when i know hoover dam well i'm only going to use 3 or 4 at most. fishing...

also, does anyone else wake up at 3am and get butterflies thinking about the day's coming excitement? bloody hell...

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no. i exited the truck. that means i got out. taxes arent due til july 15. that's definitely exciting! taxing can also mean demanding/tiring/exhausting. so i smushed the 2 concepts/ideas together and formulated a breathtaking title, lol...

·
Banned
6 Posts
Taxing is exhausting for sure. It takes a lot of time and it's annoying to complete all those papers. When you get some free time, this is not the way how you want to spend it. I better go fishing with my friends than to deal with them. Because of this reason, I am using the online service of taxfyle, an expert network which is doing this job in my place for a decent price. I have a few activities planned in the next month, so I don't wanna be bothered by taxes, this will kill all the excitement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts