Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6-8 at cedar picnic. 2 bumps. early. misty and wet.
8-10 at russell. no bumps. misty. some showers. soaked. saw one fish jump. ONE! grrr....

yesterday hit corpus to look at a used scooter. no go. either get a new one or get my boat in shape, including a new coastline trailer. my current mcclaen trailer is fine. i just like how shiny the wheels are on the coastlines.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Saw you this morning at Cedar...Had 2 small ones by then, went up the river to find a few more, then hit the biggest school of whites I have ever seen near the mouth of the river. Covered about a football field, and stayed up for over 30 minutes. But, only one hit the topwater.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which boat were you in? I always wonder if it's a member I see out there. My boat is in Bastrop, and once I get it ready I'll probably fish there all the time.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah, i saw that boat! thought it was gonna be somebody from here.
pretty sure im gonna get a scooter, just so i can get in skinny water on the coast.
at 1st i thought you were suggesting i look at a silver tracker to buy. that's 10min i'll never get back, lol. the trackers are really great deals, but i need something for salt as well. definitely a scooter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts