Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so, this morning i was at a middle school to check out whether i wanted to long-term sub in april til end of school year. covid has really got teaching a troublesome chore, with half the kids at home learning on something called Zoom. i dont know...it's 6th grade sci, which i taught a million years ago. Galileo was one of my students. i do love teaching astronomy and geology, which are in the curriculum april til the end... we'll see...it would drastically cut into my fishing and golf...

speaking of fishing! i finally have figured it out! but first...

hit the picnic area around 11:45, after hitting the mex food place on williams, and losing ANOTHER bet with a car hop. i guessed her name was Fabiola. it was jenny. jenny was very cute. she won a nice tip, lol...

i heard 2 big splashes across the cove, so hiked all the way around for the first time ever, and tried, but failed, to get any action. kind of a hazardous trek, but worth it for the environment. will do it again if the wind warrants. plus, i found a lost lure! left it there cuz i'd never use it.

want to find the lure? it's right across from my truck!

some artist at work again...or maybe the birds are eating crayons...

wanted to show the sb105 with chartreuse nail polish on it. it's in focus. YOU need glasses!

2 hours of casting and no action. but i did finally realize i like 2 things about fishing. first: catching. second: i like casting. i probably retrieve too quickly just so i can cast again. i just love casting. trying to hit a target. trying to see how far i can cast. it just seems athletic, and at my age it's either golf or casting, and those 2 activities seem to satisfy any athletic urges...
as for any other urges...well...

·
Registered
490 Posts
The minute I saw a lip on that lure I knew you would have no use for it Bill. Of course that could have been a sign for God that he wanted you to use something other than top water.........just sayin

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, but that's a deeper diving lure, which aint a good idea bank fishing. maybe that's why the original owner lost it...snag city! :)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but that's why you don't throw a deep diver in that cove...its a snagging, stealing, ruining, lure destroying shelf of rocks all around.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts