Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got on the water at 7:30am and started out fishing my cove. Then moved down the Colorado Arm towards the Pedernales. Got off the water at 4:30 and caught 59 fish between the two of us. Most caught on Shaky heads with 5" Yum Dingers in watermelon red flake color. Most caught off of the rocky ledges.
Had a great time and were neck and neck most of the day but Chris pulled ahead of me towards the end of the day. He had 35 and I had 24.
It was very HOT but enjoyed every minute of the trip. My biggest was 4.12 lbs and most others were 2+ lbs.
IMG_3664.jpg
IMG_3672.JPG
IMG_3666.JPG
IMG_3661.JPG

·
Registered
760 Posts
GHP... Man you are a trooper! You deserve some type of medal for fishing all day in the heat. Glad to hear some of the bigger girls wanted to party with you. It helps to be be catching fish when the sun is bearing down on you. BTW... That area of Travis has really been producing lately and glad to hear your reports. Keep up the great reports. Whether good or bad are always appreciated.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going back out tomorrow morning but a lot earlier, to beat some of the heat. Hope to catch just as many. We'll see. Gonna try the top water bite early then switch to the shakey head with Yum Dingers to see if we can do just as good.
Hope to post a good report tomorrow afternoon and pics of some big girls.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts