Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know how this tournement is going to work. It is going to be on 4 lakes one day then the top 50 will fish on LBJ and Buckann the next day { oct.24 and 25} Just wundering do we pick witch lake to fish or do they and will there be a place on each lake to weigh in or do we have to go to River City Grill.  gonefishingforkids.com I just do not understand

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To anser my ?s I was told check in at Lakeside Park in Marble Falls go fish the lake you want to then weigh in back at the Park in Marble Falls.  Sounds like dead fish city!!!!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Is anyone going to fish this tournament? The way I understand it is that you can fish one of the four lakes and the weigh-in will be at Lakeside Park in Marble Falls on Lake Marble Falls? How likely will you arrive with live fish? I mentioned this one to my daughter and she is real excited to fish this one with me.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
On Saturday there are designated checkpoints on each lake where contestants will weigh their fish.

On Sunday, the top 60 teams (15 from each lake) will all fish LBJ and check back in at 2 pm at McNair before towing their boats back to Lakeside Park for the weigh-in. There will be a release trailer on site that will collect the fish for release back to LBJ.

Complete rules and more info are on ttz1.com.  If you have any further questions email the tournament director:  

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts