Bass Fishing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
WTG Kyle, very nice bass, good job on the two bass. I ran across a bass with big perch stuck on Stillhouse about 05.

Reactions: CoastalBent

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Congrats on the monster Kyle...looks like you may have made field and stream with the two fish video?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
awesome fish!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Sh*t, If the Blaze has it, it must be a conspiracy. Alex Jones should have a story out soon.

Good Grief.....

·
Registered
321 Posts
yea this vid is blowin up right now. People around the country are posting it all over my facebook feed.

how long before people are throwin' 4lb swimbaits?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Oh and some of the quotes are great.......

ZiigZagxP 41 minutes ago"Why would you remove his dinner if you weren't going to keep them? *******"

adkgirlsince01 1 hour ago
"they are fresh water basses i believe"

glanemann 2 hours ago
"LOL. That guy sounds like Chumlee from Pawn Stars."

John R 3 hours ago
"Those are keeper fish? I fish saltwater 100% of time. They look like the size of bait fish we use for Kings, Muttons, Grouper, ..."

Ametlej Ekim 6 hours ago
Yeah saw the story on ''yahboo''. No comment section there on their sh!tty page. And now that I'm here I forgot what I was going to say.

AZGG7 9 hours ago
I think that's called oral head.

·
Registered
581 Posts
1,030,878 views....that freakin crazy man.....Again nice job man!!

More good ones....lol

Tomas Jujitsu 1 hour ago
hence proof the piece of **** shoved another fish down it throat ! you really think a bass is going to suck that much pressure to where it mames itself ?

BmanAtown 1 hour ago
This is considered a felony in some states....hand fishing or noodling. Good job taping yourself doing it idiot!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
So I was sitting down at the City of A waiting to pull a permit and strike up a conversation with another contractor buddy about fishing. He pulls up the yahoo link on his phone....

"Check this **** out man!"

Haha, Puma is famous

41 - 60 of 110 Posts