Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a couple of baitcasting reels that I've had for some time now that are in pretty good shape that I'm looking to get rid of. Like I said, they're good reels, they just don't suit my style of fishing. I've got two left:
1) Shimano Corsair CS 400A
2) Quantum Iron IR3W

If you'd like to see pictures, just let me know and I can send some. I'm looking to sell them for about $20 a piece OBO. If interested, just let me know and I'll give you more details...

·
Registered
47 Posts
0225233832253D2813382B3F242222510 said:
I've got a couple of baitcasting reels that I've had for some time now that are in pretty good shape that I'm looking to get rid of.  Like I said, they're good reels, they just don't suit my style of fishing.  I've got two left:
2) Quantum Iron IR3W

If you'd like to see pictures, just let me know and I can send some.  I'm looking to sell them for about $20 a piece OBO.  If interested, just let me know and I'll give you more details...
Hmm I have been wanting to try a baitcaster, A coworker gave me a really old one with spider wire on it and I could not do anything with it, Plus it was missing some nobs. If you can send me some pictures. [email protected]

·
Registered
343 Posts
5160656C3B3B090 said:
[quote author=0225233832253D2813382B3F242222510 link=1236796627/0#0 date=1236796627]I've got a couple of baitcasting reels that I've had for some time now that are in pretty good shape that I'm looking to get rid of.  Like I said, they're good reels, they just don't suit my style of fishing.  I've got two left:
2) Quantum Iron IR3W

If you'd like to see pictures, just let me know and I can send some.  I'm looking to sell them for about $20 a piece OBO.  If interested, just let me know and I'll give you more details...
Hmm I have been wanting to try a baitcaster, A coworker gave me a really old one with spider wire on it and I could not do anything with it, Plus it was missing some nobs. If you can send me some pictures. [email protected][/quote]

Spiderwire isnt a good line to start out with if your just learning how to throw a baitcaster. IMO

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yea I got rid of the spider wire. I dont think im going to use the reel he gave me, Its too old and gritty feeling, like it got rolled in sand...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts