Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did really well on the swimbait this afternoon. Clear shad colored weighted swimbait about 3 inches long from academy. fishing them slow down the rock ledges barely turning the handle, every 20 feet i would get bit! Missed about 15 hits and caught about 12 fish. Mix of small bass and bass to 4 lbs. Biggest 2 fish came on the lucky craft med. runner in Tom. craw. Fun afternoon, Brian

·
Registered
842 Posts
Brian, We can get out there week after next sometime, or maybe next week. Oh, I still have that prop for you, if you still need it...

527467656D637452696B060 said:
Man I've got alot to learn about freshwater.
Tom
Tom, We all still have a lot to learn about freshwater fishing. Everytime you go out is a new learning experiance, especially if you go out with other people. Everyone knows something different.
And of course, the info you get from this site is unbealivable.

Emmett

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I fished Georgetown about 2 weeks ago and used the Storm Wild Eyed Shad 4" and caught a 5 1/2 lb. LMB. Don't know if that is the brand you were using but will use them again on Georgetown. Used them on Lake Austin around Quinlan area yesterday and didn't get a bite on them. Used it under 360 bridge last week and caught a 3 1/4 lber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.