Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went over to Jim Hogg about 10:30. Fished about 45 minutes and caught one where the main river channel swings right against the point. It can be seen in the background of the photo. I could see tiny shad swimming on that edge. Caught it on a 1/8 oz. ball head with a Baby Z Too. Lost it on the rocks later so called it a day. I haven't had the boat out since May 12th. After 12 years and 265,000 miles I sold the Highlander and bought a new Rav4 Hybrid. Still haven't got a hitch on it. I have the hitch and am waiting for my son to help with the install. He is in the middle of moving and I'm not thrilled about fishing in this heat so we will get to it later.
Water Fluid Lake Outdoor recreation Fish

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rated for 1750 lbs. My rig may be slightly over but not much. The hybrid rating is 250 lbs more than the gas engine. I got 42.6 mpg on my first tank. Anxious to see what it gets towing.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's actually All wheel drive so it should be really good. My highlander was front wheel drive and it would spin in wet ramps. I'm looking forward to getting back to Belton.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts