Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hit Georgetown last night from 7:15-9:15. The wind wasn't fun and the water temp was 85+. Although I did locate some fish in a new spot. I caught two within the first 15 minutes. One measured 18.5" and the other 16.75". Both fish bit the t rig. I switched up baits to prove a pattern and the two other options I tried failed. Then I was moving to another location to fish the last hour and I came across a stranded boat with a family aboard. The good Lord put me there just in time. I towed them to the ramp, they were very appreciative and insisted I take gas money, $40. I should have gotten their names. Thanks, you didn't have to do that!

Here are the two fish:

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Those fish look awfully pale, even for coming from 20'. How was the water clarity?
I haven't been on the lake in several weeks, but last time I was up river, water quality/clarity was less than desirable. I wonder if R.R.Blvd. has anything to do with it.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think RR Blvd has anything to do with it. It's been finished for sometime now. But maybe. I believe it's been all the wind and the huge amount of water being drawn out. Also, it seems that a thermacline is forming at 25-30'. I don't believe bass are below that level except maybe in the lower lake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.