Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Georgetown for the first time in a LONG time this morning. Put in at Cedar Breaks about 7:15 AM (Air Temp started at 69 degrees and around noon was 88. Water temp. was 76 degrees from the Dam to Hogg Park.

First time taking my boat out (some interesting things I will post in the boats and motors section). Only managed 2 dinks, both came on 4 inch senko's near Outlook right around 11:00 AM. Off the water by noon.

The most entertaining portion of the day was me backing my trailer down the ramp for the first time to pick up the boat. I pulled forward about 7-8 times before the trailer actually made it into the water. After I got out the truck and realized 2 different boats laughing watching me, I was praying I didn't piss anyone off. Anyone who hasn't done it before doesn't realize how much of an art it is to master. That is of course until you start trying it.

If anyone saw me going up and down at the ramp I apologize in advance!  :)

· Registered
5,334 Posts
RR_procraft and I were out there this morning as well. We fished from 6-12. We managed about 5-6 blacks and a white. Pretty slow morning over all. Caught fish on Sammies, Slabs, Drop shotted fluke and football jig.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.