Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My son and I fished Gtown yesterday and killed em.. Jig and Rage Craw on Rocky Points and Steep Banks.. Biggest was 4.5 lbs. Skeetereed and his son joined in on the fun. Really windy but great day !

Krankenstein

· Registered
353 Posts
I fished Sunday also. I did not catch a whole lot, but I did catch a pretty good stringer. I had 4 fish from 2.5 to 4.5 lbs. The 2 biggest of mine came on a spinnerbait over brush piles early in the morning. The 2.5lbers came on a Firetiger DD14 cranked across the points. I lost a huge one out of one of the large tree piles on a football jig. The fish bit while I was adjusting the trolling motor for the increasing wind speed. She came to the top to show me her mouth but she had picked up my jig and ran under one of the rusty cables. The line broke shortly after. Should have gone 6 or 7lbs. :(

The water is still hanging around 55 degrees. Man the lake is low, but seems to be coming up a little.

· Registered
4,330 Posts
1B28272E2C3B161B7E7E490 said:
Lake Georgetown normal pool level is 791

As of Thursday, Feb. 12th it is 772.68.

or 18.32 feet LOW! :eek: :eek:
This keeps up it will be like fishing LA during a draw down. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.