Bass Fishing Forum banner

Georgetown 11/5/21

701 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Longhorn314 
#1 · (Edited)
Three trips in one week! Haven't done that in a long time. I knew it would be tough with mostly bluebird sky after a front with little wind. That's kinda why I went..I like the challenge. Didn't get out in 46º. Waited until it warmed up some. First cast was around 11:30. Caught one right away on Ned rig I used at Stillhouse on Tuesday. It was a 6 incher. Caught two big drum on the Texas rigged neko. Had two fish swimming with the Ned that I didn't feel until they let go. Tried the 2.8 swim bait and got a lot of nips and grabs but no takes. Around 1:30 I caught one on a wacky rigged Tiki Stick. I caught two more in the next five minutes so threw only that the rest of the day. I have caught so many fish on that little bait. It kinda had gotten out of my selection. I used to have that on the deck every trip. I caught nine bass between 1:30 and 3:45 when I quit. All good quality..no dinks. I've been looking at the astro tables lately. Major period yesterday was 1:13-2:21 pm. My catch coincided with that. Don't know if it was the bait change or the fish got active. Ned and neko were 2.75 TRD in The Deal color. Wave Worm 4" Ticki Stick in Watermelon Swirl color.
Wood Gas Font Metal Soil

Water Sky Vertebrate Jaw Lake

See less See more
Discussion starter · #4 ·
Wave Worm…I had never heard of them before, but my tackle knowledge is limited to what’s on the shelf at Dick’s and Academy and the pages of the BPS catalog. I’m always looking for what’s next from your seemingly endless bag of tricks.
I mistakenly called them Wave Worm because that's what I used to call that little bait. I don't think they make baits anymore but are just selling what they have in stock. Welcome to Wave Fishing - Get Bait. Get Bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.