Bass Fishing Forum banner

Georgetown 10/22

705 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Cory78 
#1 ·
Got my usual late start at around 9. Had my partner today and she caught some but the fish were not eating today. We both got a ton of nips, grabs, swimming with the bait but not having it, and biting the tail off. I realize some were brim but I think most were bass that just weren't in the mood. We only managed 8 bass and 1 crappie. She had a good one on for a while but it pulled off. My "clicking" rule is if we see it it counts so we didn't count that. I had several on for a few seconds that came off. Just one of those days. Most of fish came on the 2.8 hand pour. I caught a few on the helicopter. Looking back I wish I'd tried a 4" finesse worm on a slider head. She always catches fish dragging that thing around. Next time. I tried a wacky senko, and a flatworm on a drop shot for no hits. One wake boat, one ski boat, one jet ski, and a few fishing boats. Water still 75-76º. Was really hot when we quit around 1:30. Looking forward to cooler days ahead and next month also. Had some great trips last November.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.