Bass Fishing Forum banner

Georgetown 10/2

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  BassinAg 
#1 ·
Decided late to go back. Started fishing at 9:30. Game plan was to keep the dropshot with a flatworm in the water. Did this for over two hours without a sniff. Went to a cove I caught fish in last fall and was surprised to see a weed line of the stringy grass along the bank on both sides. Threw the panfish helicopter and started getting hits and nips right away. Some were brim. Others were the tiny spots. Caught four of them and one 10" largemouth. Electronics shows a lot of suspended fish and still seeing some single feeds. Wake boats, ski boats, jet skis. Quit a 12:45. Went to the cement pond around 3:00 and fished for 45 minutes with the dropshot without a bite.

See less See more
#5 ·
I would be very surprised if you find these for sale anywhere. The panfish version was not widely marketed. I bought the panfish kit 20 years ago at a K-mart that was closing in Paris, Tx. I don't think any size helicopter has been produced for 20 years. You can buy the original larger helicopter on ebay but I've not seen the panfish version. These are my hand pours.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.