Bass Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had several people interested FAN holding on open in Central Texas, so we have been working on just such an event, and decided to do a George Cook Memorial Open II on Lake Belton November 14th, at Temple Lake Park.
Details will be posted as soon as we can get them ready.
We are still looking for sponsors, so if anyone is interested please let me know.
We mainly want to put on a fun tournament and introduce FAN for those who are not familiar with what we do, and remember "one of the good guys".
I hope you will consider coming out.
As I mentioned we will have detail coming out soon.
www.faithanglernetwork.com
you can call me if you have any questions
512-413-4178 or email [email protected]

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All you Bass Cat Owners. FAN CTTT is now sanctioned for the Quest Program, for the open and for the 2010 season. http://bassboatowners.com/QuestRules.html
All you TBW customers stay tuned for the details on the TBW win more money incentive as well. Or call Cliff at Texas Boat World, for details on how you can qualify.
Keep checking the website as we finalize details weekly.

·
Registered
259 Posts
You can register online at http://www.faithanglernetwork.com/george_cook_tournament_II.html or mail a check that is made out to Faith Angler Network to 2800 E. Whitestone Blvd. #120, Cedar Park TX 78613. There is also late registration starting at 5am the morning of the tournament at Temple Lake Park.

If you need any info, checkout www.faithanglernetwork.com or call Jeff at 413-4178. I'm sure he will be happy to answer any questions you have.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Reminder - less than one week left. Don't forget to register.

RG
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Banned
1,012 Posts
I would definitely fish this T if I were in town that weekend. I leave on the 14th for a 9 day business trip to London & Paris. I'll be thinking of you guys. Have fun!

-Rich

·
Banned
1,647 Posts
I'm so glad that I can participate in the George Cook Memorial open this weekend.
George touch a lot of our lives here on ABF and else where. Look forward to gathering with all of you to fish and remember a dear friend.

Team Texas Boat World is proud to sponsor and take part in a great event to honor "one of the good guys".

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Here are my results...(insert chirping crickets here)....

Had one little smallmouth first thing in the morning off a white CB in 8' bouncing it off the bottom. Had several more bites but no hook ups. I went through every CB I had and partner went through every color while throwing plastics. Just couldnt find them today.

·
Banned
1,799 Posts
Another professionally ran tournament by the FAN crew.

It was a great day on the water, caught a handful just nothing like the ol river coughed up.

Water was up much higher than the FFF Tourney :eek:.

Always Good times fishing with Yung Ho.

kp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts