Bass Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I've got a quarter sized nick in the top cap of my Legend. It's past the gelcoat but a small area. It was this way when I bought it. Previous owner said he hit a metal angle iron on a ramp in the wind. It's small but kinda nasty. I called Shoreline in Austin but he's asking a ridiculous amount, at least to me. Anyone know of a good, reliable, reasonably priced fiberglass shop in the Austin area. I'll drive a ways to get it done. Maybe Marble Fallas, Killeen or Temple if needed. Thanks!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Addict I googled First One and didn't see it in the Austin area. You got a number?
AddicLee has a habit of posting one line bullshit responses to posts.

He, I am using that term loosely, seems to take great pleasure in being the “first one” to respond to a new post.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Simple gel coat and metal flake gel coat are not in the same category when it comes to repair. Flake is expensive - period.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a solid white cap...no flake in it. $1000 is a crazy high number to repair that. I'll probably take it to Dallas with me next time I head that way. I know a couple of places that will probably do it for less than half of that number.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a solid white cap...no flake in it. $1000 is a crazy high number to repair that. I'll probably take it to Dallas with me next time I head that way. I know a couple of places that will probably do it for less than half of that number.

Call Mike at Platinum Marine, he has a good gel guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts